New version (1.05) of CLUSTERIC Link Auditor is available now!
It allows you to check up to 50 000 of domains’s top keywords in Google search engine (with rankings split by country). At the moment, we monitor the most popular keywords in Poland and UK, but we are going to offer more keywords and more locations soon!
To start, please choose “Domain visibility – light” mode from the dropdown and enter domain name.
You can choose to check keywords for top domain with all its subdomains as well (select the checkbox next to domain name).
The main window gets immediately filled with data such as:
- subpage (visible for said keyword) (doubleclick will open this page in browser)
- estimated number of monthly visits from keyword-link
- probable keyword categories/subcategories
- number of results in Google
- rankings in monitored countries
- number of monthly searches (by country)
After the import from CLUSTERIC PREMIUM API, user can decide to continue analysis and download some extra metrics such as: PAGE PR, Moz.com page parameters, popularity in social networks…
…or to skip this step and just browse through received data.
Off-site parameters can be downloaded later as well – by choosing an option from context menu.
- showing page title – for each subpage (straight from our API) (very soon)
- adding more parameters to this mode (page-level Majestic SEO params?)
- more monitored keywords
- more countries
- improved assignment of categories
- beter traffic estimations
- more frequent updates for the most popular keywords
If you have any thoughts/feature suggestions, please contact us. 🙂