As most of you probably know, Search Console (former Webmaster Tools) panel has some strict limitations:
- you are only allowed to access the last 90 days of search analytics data
- the maximum number rows available is just… 1000 rows, which is a huge drawback for larger websites
- there is no easy way to backup the data for all your domains unless you’re a developer and want to spend some time with Search Console API…
We have come with an easy to use solution. Now you’re able to:
- quickly export search analytics data to xls files – for each domain in Search Console
- get up to 100 000 rows per domain instead of 1000 available from browser
See, how easy it can be!